Friday, May 4, 2012

Walk for Life

This Sunday I will be participating in the 7th annual Hand of Hope Walk for Life! Two days left, and I am only $160 away from meeting my goal of $1500. Praise God! I would love to ask you to pray about sponsoring me.

Hand of Hope is an amazing crisis pregnancy center dedicated to being a voice for the unborn and sharing Jesus with those who need Him desperately. I am honored to be able to do something to serve them, even in such a small way. Please prayerfully consider whether God would have you give to enable their ministry to continue. Even just a few dollars will make a difference! Also, if you live in the area, come out and join us for the walk! 

God is a Father to the fatherless, and He allows us the privilege of being His hands and feet!



Online donations can be made here. http://www.ministrysync.com/event/website/?m=947323   

No comments: